Friday, November 26, 2010

My bright future is begin here

Before this, ALAM's the place that I dreamed to be there since I was at Primary school...Maybe I interested this career bec0z wants to follow my father's steps...He always told me about this career..Fortunately I was chosen to join ALAM..Alhamdulillah...Thankz a lot to my family and others for the support and encouragement...Althought this career is challenging, I still wants to join it..I need sacrifice more to become a SEAFARER ..Never mind....If u said about ALAM, maybe someone will say that ALAM is for Navy...No!..It's wrong..ALAM 's the place to train the future Engineers and Officers....We will start as from beginner that called Cadets...We are trained to be high discipline Officer....I preferred to be Engineers bc0z I already took mechanical studies before this..thats why I like to work in Engine room...Beside that, Marine Engineering is one of the Mechanical Engineering scope...So, after I finish my job as Marine Engineer, I can continue with other scopes of Mechanical Engineering....

No comments:

Post a Comment